The 2023 HRACO Student Scholarship Program bestows two scholarships annually, each valued at $1000. To be considered for this opportunity, candidates are required to fulfill the online scholarship application, along with submitting a resume vitae and two letters of recommendation. The College Relations committee will identify 2-4 exemplary students as nominees for the scholarships, and the final decision on the recipients will be made by with the HRACO Board.
These scholarships are conferred based on a range of criteria, encompassing:
– Academic accomplishments
– Demonstrated leadership engagements and history
– Involvement in Human Resource-related endeavors and experiences
– Manifested interest in the pursuit or continuation of a career in Human Resources
Requirements for eligibility are as follows:
– Must possess a student membership with HRACO
– Should be enrolled as a part-time or full-time student
– Must be pursuing an educational path connected to the field of Human Resources
– Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 within the major, and a minimum overall GPA of 2.75
– Past recipients of HRACO scholarships are not qualified for consideration
– Must be enrolled in a college or university situated in Central Ohio or affiliated with a Central Ohio branch
Applications for the 2023 HRACO Scholarship Program will be open September 15 to September 30.